Nutrition Resources for Online Learning
Access easy-to-use, turnkey nutrition resources to support distance learning, hybrid and in-person education models this school year.
Share to Google Classroom
Need help integrating resources into distance learning (e.g. Google Classroom, Seesaw, Zoom)
Curriculum Resources for Educators
Nutrition lessons to support distance/blended learning or classroom instruction by grade
- Student Pre + Post-Assessment Nutrition Surveys for all grade levels
Slides for Synchronous or Asynchronous Learning
These instructional slides were created by the Orange County Department of Education (OCDE) to facilitate virtual learning and support Let’s Eat Healthy curriculum.
Slides for Student Workbook Activities
These Google slides were created by Madera Unified so students can type directly into their workbooks. This supports virtual instruction and learning with Let’s Eat
Additional Nutrition and Physical Activity Resources
Learning activities, resources, games and videos for home, school or community-based organizations
- Explore nutrition education games, activities and quizzes that support the formation of healthy eating habits
- Test what you know about the five food groups in the MyPlate Match Game
- Use these short, simple videos with Let’s Eat Healthy Builders, K-8 curricula or resources; before, during or after a lesson.
- Take your students on a California dairy farm tour by signing up for a virtual field trip today!
Educational YouTube Playlists
Market Mystery Read Aloud Book
- Helps with understanding the MyPlate 5 food groups as well as where food comes from- from farm to farm, from farm to city, and from farm to market
- An excellent reading and vocabulary building tool for Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Visit Healthy Eating here!