Explore how campus-wide wellness programs can increase a sense of community, empowering teachers and staff to be healthy role models for students.
This 45-minute free webinar features success stories from California educators, administrators and parents. Listen as they share how their unique approaches helped create a healthy and successful school environment.
View and listen to success stories collected from across California.
Recorded + Written Success Stories:
- Judith Dunaway (ABC Unified) - written
- Pam Keller (Commonwealth/Valencia Park) - written, audio
- Debbie Oliva (Carolyn Clark Elm) - audio
- Lori Velazquez & Marci Stanislaw (Hermosa Drive) - audio
- Julie Amster (Hewes Middle School) - written
- Tina Varner (Natomas Pathways) - audio
- Nicole Sommerfeld (Orion Alternative) - audio
Access the recorded webinar, session slides and additional resources
Note: the form used to access the webinar is optimized for Internet Explorer.
School Wellness Resources